Thursday, November 4, 2010

Packed and Moved



Last Friday, Katie and I threw all of our earthly possessions into a trailer, a GMC Yukon, and Mercury Sable. We drove back to Fort Wayne, IN where we unloaded everything. The week leading up to the move was so stressful, it is still a blur to me.

I had a manager from our apartment complex coming at 4:00 to check out our apartment. I was not sure that I was going to make the 4:00 deadline. In each room, I pushed all of the boxes to one side, cleaned half of the room, then moved all of them to the other side and cleaned that. As for the kitchen, there was still food left in the fridge and in the cabinets. God must have heard those prayers said under my breath, because I was done cleaning and moving things out at 3:55pm. My parents got there and we loaded everything up into the cars. We celebrated by eating some RJ's Barbecue. We decided that our last meal in KC should be some true KC food.

I ordered these two items:


It was pretty good. My advice, go check it out for yourself and have some of the best barbecue in KC. After a good meal we got in the cars and headed off to Fort Wayne.


Next Time on the Adventures of Jeff and Katie, Jeff goes on the epic-est side-quest of his life as he tracks down their lost artifacts in, "Raiders of the Lost Visas."

No comments:

Post a Comment